Cherry Blossom Festival is the first ever Spring event released in Rumble Heroes mobile game. This special event will be available from April 8th to April 24th during which you will be able to obtain a variety of great rewards. In this post i am going to tell you everything you need to know about this event as well as some useful tips and tricks. Make sure to follow the tips mentioned in this post so that you don’t miss this great chance to get rare items from this event in Rumble Heroes. So let’s check it out!
Rumble Heroes Cherry Blossom Festival
This is the first ever event released in the game and that’s why it’s really straightforward and easy to understand. You can access this event by tapping on the new pink flower button at left side of the screen. You will also be able to see the remaining number of days for the event just underneath it.
In Cherry Blossom Festival event you basically just need to do what you are already doing in the game, i.e. farming resources. The only difference is that you will also be able to get a special event item called Cherry Blossom throughout the duration of the event. You will have a chance to get Cherry Blossom while killing monsters and farming Lumber/Wood (Trees) or Ore. You will get a notification whenever you get a Cherry Blossom, near the center of the screen.
After collecting enough Cherry Blossoms you can then exchange them for various rewards at event screen. Below you can find the complete list of rewards available in this event as well as the number of Cherry Blossoms required for getting each of them.
- 1 Cherry Blossom Axe – 100 Lumber
- 1 Cherry Blossom Pickaxe – 100 Lumber
- 1 Crimson Ore – 500 Cherry Blossom
- Big-Sickle Jennifer (50 Shards) – 400 Cherry Blossom
- Flame Sword Giselle (50 Shards) – 400 Cherry Blossom
- Wave Talisay (50 Shards) – 400 Cherry Blossom
- Heavy Armor Humphry (50 Shards) – 200 Cherry Blossom
- Calm Foe (50 Shards) – 200 Cherry Blossom
- Shotgun Gupi (50 Shards) – 200 Cherry Blossom
- 1 Golden Pig Ticket – 75 Cherry Blossom
- 1 Village Defense Ticket – 45 Cherry Blossom
- 1 Rift Booster – 45 Cherry Blossom
- 1 Desert of Despair Map (Hell) – 90 Cherry Blossom
- 1 Desert of Despair Map (Hard) – 60 Cherry Blossom
- 1 Desert of Despair Map (Normal) – 30 Cherry Blossom
Since the mission of the event is quite easy, due to this even weaker or low level players can participate in this event to get valuable items as rewards. However note that you can only get up to 100 Cherry Blossom per day. So if you were thinking about grinding hard and claiming each of the rewards mentioned above then unfortunately that won’t be possible.
Rumble Heroes Cherry Blossom Festival Tips
Now i am going to share some tips which will make this event more easier for you which will ultimately help you claim maximum rewards. So below you can find 7 tips and tricks for Cherry Blossom Festival event.
1. First of all if you don’t see this event in your game then go to play store or app store and then manually update the game. Make sure to update as soon as possible because the event is available for limited time only.
2. Make sure to claim the Cherry Blossom Axe and Cherry Blossom Pickaxe everyday from the event screen. Both of these will cost you just 100 lumber each and they will double your chances of getting a Cherry Blossom while collecting wood and mining ore. The great thing is the buff will be active throughout the day and not just for a little amount of time.
3. After activating both the above buffs it will still take you about 1 hour or a bit more to collect 100 Cherry Blossom. That’s why i recommend getting both these buffs from event screen right after opening the game everyday.
4. You can only get maximum 1600 Cherry Blossom from the event so make sure not to miss a single day of the event and most importantly, spend your blossoms wisely.
5. If you are wondering about what to spend cherry blossom on or the best way to spend cherry blossom then Crimson Ore is the first thing you should get from this event as it’s extremely hard to get right now.
6. After getting Crimson Ore you will be left with 1100 Cherry Blossom. I highly recommend getting 2 legendary heroes with your remaining blossoms. All 3 available legendary heroes in the event are great so you can buy the ones you like. I personally like Flame Sword Giselle and Wave Talisay.
7. Next i would recommend getting 50 shards of Heavy Armor Humphry using 200 Cherry Blossom. I leave the remaining 100 blossoms up to you to spend them on any items of your choice.
So this is everything you need to know about Cherry Blossom Festival event in Rumble Heroes. Please Make Sure to share this post and visit this Website everyday for more Tips, Tricks and Guides on Rumble Heroes and other latest android games!