Gold is probably the most important resource after gems in Rumble Heroes mobile game. It is required for summoning new heroes from Pub as well as also for getting shards of already obtained heroes so that you could upgrade them. The more heroes you have, more options you will have to form a powerful team and clear various game content. If you are looking for best way to get more gold then you have come to the right place. In this post i won’t only tell you how to get gold but also how to farm gold in Rumble Heroes Adventure RPG game. So let’s check it out!
How To Get Gold In Rumble Heroes
Rumble Heroes provides you a lot of ways to get gold in the game. Before learning about gold farming, it’s important to learn and focus on using these below mentioned methods as well. Some of these methods will give you a one time gold while others will keep giving you gold if you continue using them. So now let’s check out how to get gold in Rumble Heroes using different ways.
1. Main Quests – Completing the main quests which you find at top center of the screen is the most simple and straightforward way to get one time gold reward. So keep getting stronger to be able to complete these quests and claim all these free gold.
2. Mini Quests – You will often find various mini quests while exploring different regions. In these quests you basically need to provide a specific resource to NPCs in order to get some gold as a reward. So make sure not to miss these quests in the horde of enemies.
3. Gold Production Camp – It is a camp located close to the Pub at Beginning Village which keeps producing gold up to a certain limit. Make sure to keep claiming your gold from it whenever you can, by staying close to it for a second. Most important thing is to keep leveling it up using ore to increase the max gold limit and production speed.
4. Weekly Quests – Completing these quests is a great way to not only get 400 gold each week but also 30 gems, which is quite a lot as you get it in very small quantities in the game. So it’s highly recommended to focus on completing these quests every week.
5. Tower of Trials – You can clear 4 types of Towers namely – Tower of Trials, Tower of Wisdom, Tower of Agility and Tower of Strength to get a variety of rewards, including Gold. Note that you can use only specific heroes at each tower so it’s important to keep leveling up all heroes you have, even if you don’t include them in your team.
6. Ranking Rewards – You can participate in Village Defense Infinite mode and clear Rift stages to unlock weekly Ranking Rewards. These rewards are a great way to get hundreds of gold and luckily it’s also not that hard to secure a rank by playing regularly. So don’t forget to play both these modes as well.
7. Shop – Although it’s not a lot, but you can get 40 gold everyday from the game shop. 20 gold can be obtained instantly while another 20 can be obtained by watching an Ad. All the gold will eventually keep adding so it’s good to claim your free shop from gold everyday.
How To Farm Gold In Rumble Heroes
Now it’s time to learn about the best Gold Farming method in Rumble Heroes. In order to farm gold you just need to follow the below mentioned 5 steps everyday. By following these steps you can be assured that you are getting the maximum possible gold in the game each day. So now let’s check out these 5 steps for farming gold in Rumble Heroes.
Step 1. The first thing you need to do everyday is to defeat Golden Pig to obtain 250 gold instantly! This is one of the best and also the fastest way to get that much gold in the game. I have explained about Golden Pig in more detail further below in this post. Make sure to go through that part to learn useful tips and tricks for this mode.
Step 2. The next thing you need to do is complete Daily Quests to claim all 5 Daily Quest chests at the top. This won’t only give you 100 gold but also 3 dungeon maps. Keep reading below to learn about what to do next with these maps.
Step 3. Collect 1 more free dungeon map from the Shop and you will now have 4 dungeon maps. You can now use these dungeon maps to enter dungeons through Dungeon Portal at Beginning Village. Clear all 4 dungeons to get hundreds of more gold (make sure to watch ad at the end of the dungeon to increase the amount of gold obtained). Note that dungeon maps can be obtained from Daily Quests, Shop, Events and from dungeons themselves.
Step 4. Completing the Daily and Weekly quests also gives you Rumble Pass points or Exp. You can claim 50 to 150 gold at each level of Rumble Pass. If you complete enough quests to claim all daily quest chests then you will be able to get 1 Rumble Pass level everyday. So in this step you simply need to claim your free gold from Rumble Pass.
Step 5. In this last step you need to beat Boss monsters found at all locations to get Treasure Chests. These chests can give you lumber, food, ore or gold. They can also randomly spawn at specific spots in the game. You will notice an arrow guiding you towards one of these chests if they are closer to you.
You can get up to 25 treasure chests every day and about 10 or more of these chests will contain gold. So in this last step you need to obtain all the chests to get up to 300 or more gold per day. The most important thing is to always watch ad on getting a treasure chest so that you get 30 gold from it instead of just 6.
Rumble Heroes Golden Pig Guide
As mentioned earlier, now i am going to tell you about Golden Pig in Rumble Heroes. It can be accessed from Challenge screen and can be cleared only once per day. In this mode you need to defeat a Giant golden pig within 60 seconds in order to obtain gold as a reward. Currently the max stage in this mode is 5 and by defeating the pig at this stage 5 you will get 250 gold. You won’t get anything else as a reward and you also don’t get the option to watch an ad to increase the amount of gold reward.
The Golden Pig doesn’t deal you any damage, it just pushes you and your allies back. This mechanic from the pig basically wastes some of your time as you will need to move towards the pig in order to attack him and during that time you won’t be able to attack. Also, you don’t need to worry if you couldn’t defeat him in 1 attempt as your daily chance is only consumed on successfully beating the pig.
Some people ask for the best Golden Pig team to easily and quickly defeat the pig. So let me tell you that there is not a specific best team for golden pig. You can defeat him with a variety of teams. However the key to defeat him fast it to increase your movement and attack speed. That’s why it’s highly recommended to include Dancer Maya in your Golden Pig team because her “Dance of Bravery” skill increases the attack and movement speed of all allies for 10 seconds.
Other than that you should also try to include heroes who attack frequently, even if they deal low amount of damage. In Golden Pig mode the amount of damage doesn’t matter as each hero will deal only 1 damage whenever they hit the pig. So include heroes who attack often and are not slow attacking.
So this is how to get and farm gold as well as complete details about Golden Pig in Rumble Heroes. Please Make Sure to share this post and visit this Website everyday for more Tips, Tricks and Guides on Rumble Heroes and other latest android games!