Catch UFOs or UFO Invasion is the latest event released with version 3.0.31 update in Alien Invasion RPG Idle Space mobile game. This event will be available for 10 days during which you can get various stats upgrades as well as a lot of free crystals as rewards by catching UFO. Note that the bonus stats gained from the event are permanent which means they will continue to work even after the end of the event. In this post i will tell you everything you need to know about this UFO event in Alien Invasion RPG Idle Space. So let’s check it out!
Alien Invasion Catch UFOs Event
You can access this event by tapping on red colored Raygun button located at right side of the screen, just above the Mail button. After tapping on this Raygun button you will find two tabs at this event’s screen which are “Event” and “Rank”. This means you can get rewards from this event in two ways.
From “Event” tab you can claim bonus stats and crystals as a reward throughout the duration of this event. These bonus stats can be extremely helpful in clearing the main game content and participating in this event is the most easiest way to gain these stats.
The bonuses keep getting better as you reach higher levels in the event and since these bonuses are really helpful therefore you should try to grind hard in this event. Other than bonus stats you also get 10 crystals as a reward every time you reach a new level in the event. At certain levels you will also get 25 crystals instead of just 10.
So just like most other events, UFO Invasion is also a great way to get a lot of free crystals in the game. You can get total 310 crystals by reaching all levels before the end of the event. Below you can check the complete list of rewards you can get from this event.
- +2% Catching Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 10 UFOs)
- +3% Bonus Meat & 10 Crystals (catch 25 UFOs)
- +2 Movement Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 50 UFOs)
- +1 Catching Radius & 10 Crystals (catch 100 UFOs)
- +1 Catching Tentacles & 10 Crystals (catch 200 UFOs)
- +3% Catching Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 350 UFOs)
- +5% Bonus Meat & 10 Crystals (catch 500 UFOs)
- +50 Stomach Size & 10 Crystals (catch 1K UFOs)
- +4% Catching Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 2K UFOs)
- +1 Catching Tentacles & 25 Crystals (catch 2.5K UFOs)
- +5% Catching Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 3K UFOs)
- +5% Bonus Meat & 10 Crystals (catch 3.5K UFOs)
- +5% Catching Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 4.2K UFOs)
- +5% Bonus Meat & 10 Crystals (catch 5K UFOs)
- +15% Bonus EXP & 25 Crystals (catch 6K UFOs)
- +5% Catching Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 7K UFOs)
- +5% Bonus Meat & 10 Crystals (catch 8K UFOs)
- +100 Stomach Size & 10 Crystals (catch 9K UFOs)
- +1 Catching Radius & 10 Crystals (catch 10K UFOs)
- +20% Bonus EXP & 25 Crystals (catch 11K UFOs)
- +6% Bonus Meat & 10 Crystals (catch 12K UFOs)
- +6% Catching Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 13K UFOs)
- +6% Bonus Meat & 10 Crystals (catch 15K UFOs)
- +6% Catching Speed & 10 Crystals (catch 17K UFOs)
- +25% Secret Power & 25 Crystals (catch 20K UFOs)
In order to claim these rewards or level up in this event you need to catch flying UFOs. Every time you catch a UFO you will get a Raygun. The more Rayguns you collect, higher level you will be able to reach in the event to claim more rewards.
These flying UFOS have a good amount of HP but they are not really fast in speed. So it’s not that hard to catch them. However you will need to actively keep checking all areas you have unlocked in order to locate them. Although they can spawn anywhere but they mostly seem to spawn towards right side areas.
Note that you must catch a UFO and then deliver the obtained Raygun to your base in order for it to be counted. If you just keep farming Rayguns and then get defeated by some enemies before you could deliver them then all those Rayguns will be wasted. So it’s important that you frequently keep delivering your guns at the base.
The only issue you might face while catching UFOs is when they fly to the other side of a boundary. Since you can’t go through a boundary, you might miss many Rayguns due to this. To overcome this issue you should focus on increasing your Catching Radius so that you could keep the UFO inside your radius by sticking to the boundary.
An important thing to note is that your Catching Speed or Attack Speed won’t affect how fast you catch UFOs. So the players with several thousands of Catching Speed as well as players with just few thousands, both will catch UFOs at the same speed.
The great thing is that you also get Rank Rewards by catching a high number of UFOs in the event. These rank rewards are the best way to get most crystals as a free to play player in the game. These rewards can be claimed through your Mail after the end of the event. Below you can check the complete list of rank rewards in Catch UFOs event.
- Place 1 = 5K Crystals & 20K Blue Eggs
- Place 2 = 2.5K Crystals & 10K Blue Eggs
- Place 3 = 1.5K Crystals & 5K Blue Eggs
- Place 3-5 = 1K Crystals & 3K Blue Eggs
- Place 5-10 = 500 Crystals & 1.5K Blue Eggs
- Place 10-20 = 300 Crystals & 1K Blue Eggs
- Place 20-50 = 200 Crystals & 500 Blue Eggs
- Place 50-100 = 150 Crystals & 400 Blue Eggs
- Place 100-500 = 100 Crystals & 500 Blue Eggs
- Place 500 – 1K = 250 Blue Eggs
- Place 1K – 5K = 220 Blue Eggs
- Place 5K – 20K = 200 Blue Eggs
- Place > 20K = 180 Blue Eggs
These events usually get more competitive as days pass and thus you will need to keep grinding consistently everyday throughout it’s duration if you want to be placed at highest ranks. If you want then you can also purchase various packs under “UFO Invasion” section at game shop. By purchasing these packs you can get Rayguns as well as crystals.
So this is everything you need to know about Catch UFOs event in Alien Invasion RPG Idle Space game. Please Make Sure to share this post and visit this Website everyday for more Tips, Tricks and Guides on Alien Invasion RPG Idle Space and other latest android games!