In Last Day On Earth Survival game, a zombie horde arrives at your home base every 24 hours and destroys the walls coming in their path. Not only that but they can also be dangerous for you if you follow them or come in their path. In this post we will tell you some important information about the Zombie Horde in Last Day On Earth Survival game, so let’s check it out!
Last Day On Earth Zombie Horde Guide
Below you can learn about some important tips you need to know about the horde.
1. The horde arrives from the Infected Forest to your home base every 24 hours.
2. They can not destroy floor or take items from your boxes. However, they can break down the level 2 walls so make sure to only build a wall if you can upgrade it to level 3 right away otherwise there is no point in building them because they will be broken by the next coming horde.
3. The best thing you can do to survive the horde is to not be available at your base when the horde is about to come. This way you don’t have to fight them.
4. When a horde reaches your base and you are unavailable then your base will be under their attack for 30 minutes. If you want to quickly drive them away then you need to enter your base and just stay away from them. This way they will leave within just few seconds and you can then start doing your works at the base. NOTE – when you enter your Base, you might find yourself standing in their way and they might start attacking you. So make sure to instantly run away from their line and you will be safe.
5. The good thing is that Healer is mostly known to appear after the departure of Zombie Horde so you can get some special boosts from him for a limited time.
Hope you like this zombie horde tips and guide. Please make sure to share this post with your friends using the social media buttons below.